"Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com "

Selasa, 20 November 2012

Diary


Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Huuuft!! Early in the morning there were cranky. But, by noon I was very happy to be playing scratch-graffiti gif in class at the time of culture and art lessons. When the best time to play with friends that will not be forgotten.

Thursday, October 11, 2012
Mrs. Avi  did not come, so it was replaced Mrs. Nuril. So the spirit!

Friday, October 12, 2012
Again playing basketball.

Saturday, October 13, 2012
When Scouts want to go home, even with the heavy rain. She was unable to picket.

Sunday, October 14, 2012
My sister makes me mad!

Monday, October 15, 2012
Her ceremony was very long!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Facing a very complicated subject!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Huuuft!! Early in the morning there were cranky. But, by noon I was very happy to be playing scratch-graffiti gif in class at the time of culture and art lessons. When the best time to play with friends that will not be forgotten.

Thursday, October 18, 2012
When going to school, a sudden rain. Though already very day. Finally I was taken to school by my father. Up in grade I played water with my companions.

Friday, October 19, 2012
Again we have to look again Mr. Edi cruelty. Naifa fell while playing basketball until can not stand, but instead scold Pak Edi Naifa. How long will we have to endure??

Saturday, October 20, 2012
On the way home from school when I almost fell off my bike. I crossed without seeing the vehicle. Thankfully, the man to beat with a stop saataku cross.

Mingu, October 21, 2012
Morning all, I was invited to go to Grandmother's house. Once there, I was told to keep small children at play. Huuftt ... !! ak kuwalahan face them.

Monday, October 22, 2012
Today the sky was overcast. Until the ceremony was not held. Hoooree!! Happy!! But to face Pak Prayit very annoying!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Deuteronomy Physics suddenly made Mrs. Avi, make us shocked.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Gif coloring plan today we've printed. But not because the weather was not so friendly, so Mrs. Enny could not bring her cat. Yaaaah!!

3 komentar:

  1. 1.the man to beat with a stop saataku cross.
    2.ak kuwalahan to face them.
    Did you use google translate ?!?!?

    BalasHapus
  2. 1.the man to beat with a stop saataku cross.
    2.ak kuwalahan to face them.
    Did you use google translate ?!?!?

    BalasHapus
  3. waduh ada namaku :D

    BalasHapus